Appointments can be made online, by calling, or through text. I do not accept appointments by e-mail or social media. A credit card deposit will be required to reserve your appointment.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY
I strive to accommodate clients to the best of my ability. All of my appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 24 hours before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee of 50% of service fee. If cancelling/rescheduling, please do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
- No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
- Clients who have no-show appointments will be asked to prepay/pay a deposit towards their visit when booking future appointments.
- All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed.
I ask that our clients to arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists next appointments. While I will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at my discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
I do not perform refill services on work that was not done at HD Beauty – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, you must get them removed before receiving your first new set. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and materials from work done in other salons.
Payments for services must be paid the day service is provided, NO EXCEPTIONS.
I accept Cash and all major credit cards.
Gratuities are accepted. A 20% gratuity is recommended for any service you have, and tips are genuinely appreciated for the full (pre-discounted) value.